View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 12:05 AM   #1
chrisanthropic
Fiend
chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisanthropic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Amazon Tags - Popular tags vs Unique tags.

I've been reading a lot about the importance of tags and as we're about to begin a huge push for the "official" release of my wife's book I'm curious about their use.

Specifically, I wonder if it's better to use common tags that are likely to be searched but are also flooded with more competition (ie "fantasy") or if more specific tags with smaller competitive numbers but also a smaller chance of being searched (ie "female adventurer") would result in a better overall gain/exposure.

Those of you currently using tags have any thoughts/experiences?

Basically I want to use the tagging-thread-fairy to our best advantage.
chrisanthropic is offline   Reply With Quote