View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 04:02 AM   #69
Lucas Malor
Pain in the arse
Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kindle 4
I have still not "updated" the dictionaries, but since I looked for something inside the db I tried to change the isSynced column value to `true` inside the `Dictionary` table... it doesn't work. The firmware doesn't signal you any more that dictionaries must be synced, but it doesn't install them. I also tried to change the Installed column and the language again (and reboot every time). So it seems it's not sufficient to copy the archives to .kobo/dict to install them, even if inside the db the dictionary will be marked as Installed.

I also tried to update the Size column without success. I noticed that my Italian dictionary has a wrong db Size value but it works anyway.
Lucas Malor is offline   Reply With Quote