View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007, 06:38 PM   #1
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
EB-1150 upgrade?

After looking over all of the current readers I think there is still life in the eb1150 device from ebookwise. For one thing it is half the price of all of the newer ones and for another there is nothing more intuitive than a touch screen. I have decided to generate a wish list for features I would like to see in this unit. You can access my wishlist and information on this device at http://users.cwnet.com/dalede/eb1150.html

Please let me know what you think and if you have any more ideas let me know and I will update the list. Hopefully eBook Technologies will decide that there is still a market for LCD screens. I think there are too many missing features in some of the other devices.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote