View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 01:43 PM   #29
gtim108
Enthusiast
gtim108 has much to be proud ofgtim108 has much to be proud ofgtim108 has much to be proud ofgtim108 has much to be proud ofgtim108 has much to be proud ofgtim108 has much to be proud ofgtim108 has much to be proud ofgtim108 has much to be proud ofgtim108 has much to be proud ofgtim108 has much to be proud ofgtim108 has much to be proud of

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura H20, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Forma
I also ordered from Bookworld. Stupid I. I also ordered Kobo Glo Sleep Cover Case Black. And I can't cancel the order, because "Unfortunately we are unable to cancel this order as it has been despatched/passed to our supplier and will be despatched to you shortly. If when you receive this title you wish to return it to us please use the returns facility within your account" Rubbish. I don't need your stupid cover if I can't use it. If you will continue to postpone Kobo Glo I can't use your cover.

I was trying to cancel Kobo Glo order. Same message. Will never buy from Kobo or Bookworld. Will ask them to cancel my orders and will never ever go to their web site of kobo.
gtim108 is offline   Reply With Quote