View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007, 07:48 AM   #2
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Welcome!
A slightly off-topic question: Any connection to BCDS in CT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShacharWeis View Post
How hard is it to just shunt over text files to the reader ?
And what do you guys do when you want to read DOC or HTML files ?
The best way to move text files to the Reader is with Book Designer. This is a very good free manuscript editing program. But if you just want a quick job the you should try libprs500.

The same applies for HTML.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11786 Book Designer
https://libprs500.kovidgoyal.net/

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShacharWeis View Post

Second,
Does it support Hebrew fonts ? with a hack maybe?
Can it display text aligned right ?

Thanks,
Shachar Weis.
Yes it can should support Hebrew. The Reader supports "embedded fonts", which means that the font is inside the file. I know that we have part of the odyssey in Greek, and at least one of our members has his ebooks in Chinese.

The Reader doesn't support left alignment, so far as I know. If it had right alignment, I would be terribly surprised.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote