View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 07:10 AM   #17
mike_bike_kite
Digitally confused
mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, K2i, Nexus 7 32gb, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conor View Post
"3" (in the UK) offers 15GB for £15.00 a month on a 24 month contract. So it doesn't have to be expensive.
£15 a month for 24 months would be £360! (unless my mental maths has gone bad) - that seems quite expensive to me to to access email and wikipedia I just rang my provider (T-Mobile) and they told me £5 per month or £20 for 6 months but even that seemed expensive for what I'm after. It just seems a shame that networks can't offer data based priced on usage ie £20 for 20GB with no time limitations and world wide access would be perfect. I'd of thought the idea of getting money up front for something that effectively costs them nothing would suit them very well.

The USB dongle thing still looks like good value but I'm guessing an ereader might have problems powering it and 1GB still looks very limiting.
mike_bike_kite is offline   Reply With Quote