View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 03:32 AM   #92
Vmurph
Cat Whisperer
Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Vmurph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles Oasis 3, Kindle Oasis 1, and iPhone XS Max
Mine took 10 days also. But I'm in the US. For some reason, shipments to Germany take a week longer (3wks). Which is odd, considering it's on the same continent as the origin and much closer.

My second order (purple & dark brown) shipped on the 5th, so hopefully it'll be here next weekend. I'll post photos when they arrive. I'm still dying to know how the light blue looks in person.
Vmurph is offline   Reply With Quote