Thread: PRS-T1 Modified Sony home screen
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 04:25 PM   #456
Nick_1964
Bookworm
Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-650, Kobo Glo HD (2x), Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frescard View Post
It can go right on the reader.
Just hook it up to the PC in data transfer mode, and then follow the steps described here.
If you're suspicious of batch files, and would rather to it by hand, there are instructions for that in this post.
I found the wiki, i don't understand much about the font things but i owned a prs-t2 for 2 weeks and there are so many bugs in it that I desided to stay on the prs-t1, for me the clock and the refresh count.
Putting of the refresh,was the only thing that added more juice to the T2.
If it all not works, is there a way to un-install it ( it's a not rooted device. )