View Single Post
Old 01-21-2019, 07:49 AM   #102
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
One set of books that I would love to see is Munn's Merlin's Godson series. It's 3 books in all (King of the World's Edge(1939/1966), The Ship from Atlantis (1967) and Merlin's Ring (1974), although the first two books were collected in an omnibus volume, Merlin's Godson in 1976 following the success of Merlin's Ring. A follow up novel was started but never finished.

I've got Merlin's Ring and Merlin's Godson in paper, though it's been a long while since I read it. To a great extent, I suspect this is the classic orphaned work. Munn died in 1981 and if he was married or had kids, I haven't seen any reference to it. I do have to wonder a bit about German copyright laws. I see a lot of books that are available in German but no where else.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote