View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 03:06 PM   #40
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Falcon View Post
I read whatever I like. The people who make a fuss about what others read need to put their noses back in their books and leave off. I have been reading Children's books since I was a kid. The Serafina books have the same kind of charm and fun as the books that drew me to reading as a kid in the first place. I believe we are in a Golden Age of Children and Young Adult fiction. There are so many great ones out now.
Me too. I bought copies of "The Dark is Rising" series by Susan Cooper long after I was grown. Some say fantasy is kids stuff but even adults can enjoy it. I still like "Lord of the Rings" as well.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote