View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 03:28 PM   #61
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
First on my list has to be Harry Potter. I've read The Hunger Games but meh, wouldn't reread it. I'm currently reading the Fablehaven series and I really like it. I'm going to start the 5th book when I finish Half Blood Prince.

I have Game of Thrones but haven't read it yet. I have Lord of the Rings but haven't read it. Ever. That I can recall anyways. *gasp* I know. lol

I'm in the middle of reading Anne Rice's vampire series. I read the Mayfair witches on paper and loved them!

Oh! and Michael Scott's the Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flammel series which I really loved. I enjoyed his mix of real life characters and events interwoven with his own story.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote