View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 09:17 PM   #15
JerseyBiker
Addict
JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Classic, Nook Glowlight, Galaxy Tab S9, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by jurat View Post
I'm looking to jump into the e-reading world. I've looked at the Kindle, Nook and any small sony e-reader.
Again, don't be swayed by a handful of nook owners who are having problems. There are many Sony and Kindle ereader owners with problems also. Some people seem to assume because they received a defective nook all others are defective and they will use every opportunity to put it down. I have purchased new $30,000 cars that had problems shortly after I bought them. So you are going to have some defective $300.00 ereaders. I'm not saying the nook is for you. Maybe you don't like the way it operates or the lack of certain features but do more research and don't rely of a couple of people that had a bad experience with them. Also I don't know if you are aware but you can softroot the nook (flash the firmware) to give it many more features.

~eddie
JerseyBiker is offline   Reply With Quote