View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 01:45 PM   #1
mos
Addict
mos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it is

Device: iphone 4, iPad, Nook softrooted
Trook rev53 is not working properly with Calibre

I just discovered, that my Trook application is not working with Calibre anymore.

If I enter the ip adress I can see the folder like By Title, By Newest etc. But if I tap on a folder and want to see it's content, Trook says fetching and that's it.

Sometimes I get kicked out and am back in the NookLauncher menu, sometimes it just stays like this. No matter which folder I tap on, I can never see it's content.

Any idea, why that happens now? I have the newest Calibre version on my Mac 0.6.45 an I guess the newest Trook version. I already exited Trook and started it new, but no improvement.

Actualy I cannot fetch anything. I cannot reach the Nookdev folder or a RSS folder. My wifi connection is great. I can surf through the B&N store or update the daily. I just cannot do anything in Trook. Already rebooted the Nook, but still the same.

Last edited by mos; 03-13-2010 at 01:57 PM.
mos is offline   Reply With Quote