View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 01:30 PM   #1
dakini
not "it"
dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dakini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 7th gen
Google Play store ebook formats?

I'm not at all sure which forum this belongs in.

I wanted to buy an ebook version of Stephen Asma's "On Monsters".

I have a kobo, and normally I sideload my books in .epub format. This book isn't available in the Kobo store.

When I was looking at the version in the Google Play store, I couldn't find any record of what version (epub, mobi, pdf, etc) the book was. It said it featured both "scanned pages" (makes me think .pdf) and "flowing text" (which could be a standard epub or mobi).

Anyone know what format Google Play usually sells?

Thanks for any help.
dakini is offline   Reply With Quote