View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 11:43 PM   #124
Michele
Addict
Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michele ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveEisenberg View Post
Here's the ratio of five star to one star Kindle eInk reviews -- data mostly collected yesterday.

My feeling is that the Kindle Keyboard 3G, especially with the luxury of the lighted case, is so good you can't much improve on it. And obviously the public agrees -- or someone is stuffing the ballot box, take your pick. I say the K3 is superior.
Glad I kept my Keyboard, then.

When I dropped off my defective units at a small, local UPS store, I asked if they see many of them being returned. He said a few every day. I can't believe that the customer service reps don't know about this problem, despite what they say.

Last edited by Michele; 11-03-2012 at 12:31 AM.
Michele is offline   Reply With Quote