Thread: Copyright?
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 03:20 PM   #7
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Dear me, is that old chestnut really floating around still? . Believe me, it has absolutely no legal standing whatsoever. Any amateur magician knows a dozen different way to get things in and out of "sealed envelopes".
Quite right, though I wonder if other countries might view it differently.

Also, while the copyright offices explicitly says the law doesn't account for it, that doesn't necessarily mean that it wouldn't serve as one more piece on the pile of evidence you might bring to court. I don't know. Might be like chicken soup...can't hurt.

Last edited by ApK; 05-07-2012 at 03:23 PM.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote