View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 02:44 PM   #2
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpcapili View Post
Are the screensavers the same for the ones who bought the kindle without special offers ($109) and for the ones who opted out to buy them later ($79+$30) via managemykindle?
I'm pretty sure they are. I did a factory reset on my K4SO when I sent it back and when I was trying to power off the device it kept going to sleep and the screensavers match the regular screensavers that was posted here.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote