View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 01:12 AM   #9
bill_mchale
Wizard
bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, HPC Evo 4G LTE
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
I would look at the different bookstores and see which bookstore best suit your reading habits.

Personally, I would get the K3. I wouldn't buy a device without WiFi. It is easier to buy books when you have that option. And the K3 is significant;y less expensive then the Sony 650.
It being easier to buy books might be a disadvantage if you are trying to cut down on the number of books you are buying . After all, if you have to hook it up to your computer one way or the other, perhaps you will take a closer look at PG first....

--
Bill
bill_mchale is offline   Reply With Quote