View Single Post
Old 04-17-2017, 05:37 PM   #26
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
I have the audio book downloaded to my Moto E2. I decided to go for a walk, which of course took me out of wifi range. After about 20 minutes I heard 2 notification-type sounds, and the book quit playing. It wanted me to log in. I don't think it stopped playing due to lack of wifi. But it was so weird that I couldn't restart it.

Once I got home I was annoyed to find there is not table of contents to be found. So my question is, has anyone found a TOC in Hoopla audio books? If so, how is it accessed?
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote