View Single Post
Old 08-13-2017, 10:07 AM   #3
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_need_to_read View Post
How can I disable continuous scroll mode for PDF files? After a few pages I get the page break line in the middle of the screen. It's so annoying.
While I'd prefer it if it were the default, it isn't. Anyway, it's in the bottom menu, the third icon from the left (that looks like columns). You can turn scroll mode on and off. Long press to set as default.

Quote:
I had previously highlighted sections on the PDF but what was previously bright yellow now is very very very dim. Is there a way to automatically make previous highlights darker?
Not to my knowledge, but I've also never noticed them getting lighter all by themselves.

Quote:
Is it possible to adjust the start and end points of the selected text?
I do a lot of highlights and it's difficult to get it right at the first time. It's very annoying that I'm unable to adjust it.
Unfortunately not. On the plus side, it's still less awkward than Nickel imho. <_<

Quote:
Bookmarks are listed by chronological order. Is it possible to list the bookmarks by their ordering in the book?
Odd, it's different for me.

Quote:
Is there a way to show the cover as the first page?
Not entirely sure what you mean.

Quote:
Is there a way to ask for confirmation when clicking the "Purge .sdr" action? Or even disable it all together? Very destructive action!
Nice catch. I never use that feature so I didn't realize it was sitting there so destructively.

https://github.com/koreader/koreader/pull/3082

Quote:
After some skimming and testing highlights through a PDF document, when I exited it asked me if I wanted to save the PDF file. What is going on? Doesn't it create an .sdr file as well?
Highlights become part of the PDF itself I believe.

Quote:
On a different subject I'm also experiencing problems with:
- book information, doesn't always show up when that action is clicked. Restarting koreader seems to work around that.
Could you open an issue please so we can track it?

[quot]
- the cover of epub files does not display at all from the book information menu. Free epub used: https://standardebooks.org/ebooks/ma...ns/george-long[/QUOTE]
[/quote]
That seems to be intended.
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote