View Single Post
Old 08-01-2015, 10:40 PM   #30
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by mortimer7 View Post
Can You add an indicator like FBReader?
In short, no.

Changing the progress indicator from "Page X of Y" into a horizontal bar of width (X/Y*100) percent of the screen width might be possible, but even that would be a lot of work and not something I would want to spend the time on for a feature I would never use (someone else might if they wanted it enough.)

Adding the chapter marks would be a whole different level of difficulty though, it would probably be much easier to convince Kobo to add the feature than it would be to make a patch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickyaxe View Post
Patch request, hopefully this is possible. Thanks!

when you select "remove" for a Pocket article, either by touch and holding from the article list or by selecting it from the reading screen, you get a confirmation box that says "Remove from..." with two checkboxes: "eReader" and "Pocket account".
By default the "eReader" checkbox is always checked and "Pocket account" always unchecked, and whether or not each checkbox is checked is not remembered between subsequent deletes (very frustrating).
I want both to be checked by default, because when I'm removing it is always because I want to remove from my account.

That is probably a simple patch once the location in the code controlling the tickbox is found, but finding it in the first place can take time. I don't use Pocket myself, but it sounds like the same popup that appears when you delete a synced kepub.
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote