View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 09:35 AM   #13
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
By the way, you know you can safely ignore those 3 emails I sent earlier. Not having access to MobileRead at the time I couldn't assume you were aware of the problem.
In fact, thanks to your 3 emails I caught the problem only a minute before it would have been too late. I was on my way out with my little daughter for an afternoon coffee and for some reason, none of the automated alarms were triggered by the error.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote