View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 04:46 PM   #6
thp1017
Connoisseur
thp1017 is a rising star in the heavensthp1017 is a rising star in the heavensthp1017 is a rising star in the heavensthp1017 is a rising star in the heavensthp1017 is a rising star in the heavensthp1017 is a rising star in the heavensthp1017 is a rising star in the heavensthp1017 is a rising star in the heavensthp1017 is a rising star in the heavensthp1017 is a rising star in the heavensthp1017 is a rising star in the heavens

Device: Kobo, KT, KGlo, H2O, Libra
strangely enough, I've avoided the upgrade thus far *because* of the font-rescaling issue - I happily read through a few books with the screwed up tiny font size before finding out that it was supposed to be quite a bit bigger.

Since then, I've written some scripts using bash tools and calibre to strip formatting and set the font size where I want it, which is a bit bigger than it was, but still smaller than the "smallest" font size. I don't have any trouble reading the font that size, and it means more text per page, so....

If anyone knows of a way to get around the rescaling with 1.4, let me know, because I *would* like the rest of the fixes - but for know I'm happy enough with the "buggy" software
thp1017 is offline   Reply With Quote