View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 04:46 AM   #15
book64
Love reading
book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.book64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 8 mobile. Samsung 8 and 10 Tablets
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopedangel View Post
Yes we are I delete all those tags as its my personal library and to me all those tags are useless. If you are downloading metadata with calibre you can also disable downloading of tags so they don't get filled up again.
I usually use a few main genres and most of my books will fall under them.
Scifi, Fantasy, Mystery, Romance, so thats how I have tagged my books. And add sub genres accordingly now what I would set as Scifi.Romance or Romance.Scifi would be different from anyone else but its my library what I think matters more than anything else.
Ok. i like the idea of simple. Dont want to spend more time editing than reading lol
How do I disable downloading of tags and will it affect adding the books to ereaders? As sometimes the covers will not export.

But then if i disable I wont know the genres of lots of books to type in. As lots of the books I have now are new authors to the ones I usually read and I would not maybe know the genre Even Amazon doesnt seem to display it anywhere.
Ereading introduces me to lots of books I would never have discovered As I am more into thrillers.

Love your quote
book64 is offline   Reply With Quote