View Single Post
Old 09-03-2015, 02:13 PM   #10
DaltonST
Deviser
DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
MCS: Scope, Usage, and Tooltips: Version 1.0.14

@laji:

I just uploaded a new version that has "ToolTips" for the 4 fields that were causing you trouble. I also improved the error messages related to using non-supported column names.

I also improved the Original Post by adding a new "Usage" section and a new "Scope" section, the latter from Page 2 of the User Guide.

Quote:
Summary: Search Across Multiple Columns Interactively, Collectively and Simultaneously. Designed to provide capabilities not found in standard Calibre, such as comparing multiple columns directly, plus searching across Libraries.

Usage: MCS is designed to do things that Standard Calibre cannot do. If Standard Calibre can do it, then use Standard Calibre.

Example: (#int_cc1 > #int_cc2) AND (title CONTAINS series) in the Current Library.

Example: (#int_cc1 > #int_cc2) AND (title CONTAINS series) in Another Library that is not the Current Library.

Scope: The 8 Standard Columns listed below plus any and all Custom Columns are supported:
  • custom columns (Any) (#........)
  • authors (but 'author' will work too)
  • title
  • series
  • tags
  • publishers
  • comments
  • pubdate (but 'published' will work too)
  • path

DaltonST
DaltonST is offline   Reply With Quote