View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 08:05 PM   #33
crutledge
eBook FANatic
crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP ipac RX5915 Wife's Kindle
2.0 is a pleasure to use

Once the the HTML file loads and is split into chapters, editing is simple and fast. Kudoes

I know everyone is watching and trying Sigil, so this may be a good place to ask the following question. The seperate TOC causes some interesting effects.

Once editing is completed, I run the ebub through Calibre to generate a LRF and MOBI.

The TOC for the MOBI appears at the end of the book and works fine and can be accessed through the Mobipocket Reader menu.

The LRF looks OK, but I cannot find a TOC in the Calibre viewer.

Lastly, I use Nick Rapallow's MOBI2Imp to convert the MOBI. Again, no TOC can be found in the Epublisher viewer.

Have these TOCs disappeared of is this a limitation of the viewers?

Thanks
crutledge is offline   Reply With Quote