View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 05:55 PM   #14
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
And that really depends on the PDF file and how it's made... I've got dozens of PDFs that work superbly... equally I've got a load that are a real pain... and I have access to more than one version of 505 as well as other PRS readers... I'd just be happy that those you've used are, so far, fine but don't assume that all future ones will be :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venoras View Post
>the 1.1 to 1.4 part of F/W designation is simply a country/language >designation, functionality is the same on the different reader
>versions that I've seen

Are you really sure on this? So far I've read several complaints about
PDF reading, but with the german 1.4 I'm quite happy about this.
I also had the text of some russian PDF files displayed correctly
(except for the PDF title), so I assumed there was made some
progress here.

On the other hand it would be strange, that Sony didn't make it
available as upgrade in this case.

I'm really looking forward to PRS+, but I'm still hesitating without
a way to go back

Regards,
V
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote