View Single Post
Old 03-23-2018, 07:52 PM   #2
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
The very helpful people at Launceston LINC (public library) have given me a link to a British English version of Creatures that once were Men and Other Stories published in 1905, with J.K.M. Shirazi as the translator. But they were unable to find any other information at all about him or her.

Could I have ruling from a moderator please whether an book published 113 years ago would be accepted as being in the Public Domain, and an ebook of it would be accepted into the MobileRead library?

As a bonus could someone remind me please how a post can be sent directly to a moderator? I know that there is an icon somewhere to do that, but I can't remember which one.

Last edited by AlexBell; 03-23-2018 at 07:56 PM.
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote