View Single Post
Old 11-27-2014, 04:52 PM   #31
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
@GoSharks: You get extra points for that Serenity quote ^^.

Actually, we got @pghaworth's PW2 back up & running, because I'm sneaky like that . (It's on that same device that the multiple WIP iterations were run and tested ). No I'm just trying to figure out why the same trick hasn't completely taken on @GoShark's device... ^^.
Oh, cool. Didn't realize, I thought it was impossible to get anything to run outside of the "framework" user, which made it impossible to install stuff to the hidden system partition. You have also said you cannot update the bridge.

So that's good news. Although I didn't see anything in public about it.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote