View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 10:40 PM   #7
Noah98
Eccentric
Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The nook, ipad 3, Kindle Fire HD (8.9), Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by emt View Post
Leaving aside the screen size for a moment, can you name something that the IPad can do that a well-rooted Nook can't? I can name several that we can do with a rooted Nook starting with SD Card/USB storage. The displays are the same kind of IPS with about the same resolution so you're paying roughly double for some extra screen area (and also the Apple tax). Oh, did I mention Flash 10.2?
Before we go through all of this, I had a nook color since launch day (just sold it last week) and I was one of the first people on this forum to hack it.

Check some of my older posts; I am very familiar with the nook color.
Noah98 is offline   Reply With Quote