View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 10:59 AM   #2
AlfonsVH
Addict
AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook Neo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikko73 View Post
Hello all,

I wonder if anyone can help me. I am looking at buying my first ebook reader and have narrowed the choice down to a Hanlin V3. However I can get a BeBook shipped for about $100.00 less (I live in Australia). My question is what are the differences between the Hanlin V3 and BeBook? I assume they are identical in hardware but what about firmware? And are they interchangeable? Any advice would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Nick
Hardware is identical, firmwares are very similar and interchangeable.
AlfonsVH is offline   Reply With Quote