View Single Post
Old 11-24-2021, 03:16 AM   #16298
mlewis78
Guru
mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2 (7"); HDX 8.9"; Ipad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
We're just west of you and I took the opportunity to drive out to the Leonard J. Buck Gardens with my son and go for a walk. The gardens are situated in a small, rocky gorge cut into basalt

I'm sorry to hear about your heat situation, mlewis78. If it's any consolation, when I got home from our walk I ran the dishwasher and it overflowed into the kitchen. I think I cleared the drain blockage. I'm running it again now to see.
I'm sorry to hear about the dishwasher.

We are down to 32 degrees F. (0 Centigrade) and clear right now, so we actually have heat at 3:00 AM. First time this season. Heat is usually off between 10pm-6am (at least), but with it being at freezing outside now, the heat is on.

Tuesday was the first time I wore my down coat outside, since I was cold on Monday wearing my thinsulate parka. It was snug on me last winter due to 2020 weight gain (lots) and the snaps would pop when I bended over, but I've lost a lot since February and it's loose on me now. This will give me room to layer more as it gets even colder.

Later it will be sunny with a high of 46 F.
mlewis78 is offline   Reply With Quote