View Single Post
Old 10-19-2021, 02:32 PM   #581
BetterRead
Addict
BetterRead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRead ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
All of Locke and Key is on sale at Amazon. The first book is $0.99 and the next six are $1.99 a piece.

Locke and Key is Joe Hill's horror comic series about a family that moves in to a New England mansion left to them in a will and finds it is full of doors that do magical things.

A very good series. There's a Netflix adaptation that is also excellent, though season two has been on the way since forever. Hopefully this sale is due to Season two being on the way?

$13 for the whole series is a very good deal.
Season 2 premieres on Netflix this Friday, October 22. A third season has apparently already been filmed.

I'm going to have to give the show another shot. I am a HUGE fan of the comics series and had trouble adjusting to the myriad, often-drastic changes they made to it.

Also: A 2-part crossover with Sandman has just been published (with Neil Gaiman's blessing).

The first issue is currently available for $0.99. The second issue is $6.99.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08GL2WQ8G
https://www.comixology.com/Locke-Key...l-comic/888127

I myself plan on picking up Locke & Key: The Golden Age, which will collect the Sandman cross-over along with several other standalone stories, when it is published next March.
BetterRead is offline   Reply With Quote