View Single Post
Old 03-13-2018, 09:29 PM   #68
GreyWolfsGhost
Enthusiast
GreyWolfsGhost ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreyWolfsGhost ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreyWolfsGhost ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreyWolfsGhost ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreyWolfsGhost ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreyWolfsGhost ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreyWolfsGhost ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreyWolfsGhost ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreyWolfsGhost ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreyWolfsGhost ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreyWolfsGhost ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Glowlight 3, Kindle Keyboard, android, apple...
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I gave a word count. How do you associate that page count with 592 pages? You can't because it does not match.
It was not an attack it was just info with links to publishers. Was trying to say both are accurate in the context used.

But, you did mention pages and how they are wrong.

Quote:
The hardcover is 380 pages.
The paperback is 464 pages.
The ePub is 342 ADE pages.

This is not a 600 page book. The Kindle version page number (594) that Amazon cites is wrong. Amazon quite frequently gets it wrong.

Quote:
I got my page numbers from the hardcover and paperback versions alongside the Kindle version. https://www.amazon.com/Making-Histor.../dp/1616955252

Also, the ePub version is not that far off that at 342 ADE pages it would be close to 594 pBook pages. So really, that 597 page pBook version is not all that accurate. It could be large print, wide line spaces, bit margins, etc.
GreyWolfsGhost is offline   Reply With Quote