View Single Post
Old 08-08-2007, 10:32 AM   #6
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
I thought the chinese version of the iLiad didn't support Mobipocket? I'm not sure why it doesn't, but I remember seeing things that suggested it didn't on iRex's forum.

When they first split the software into the two regions they said it was because of space issues, and that adding Mobipocket meant they didn't have room for all of the fonts (specifically the chinese ones). Maybe that has something to do with it? Or maybe there's some licensing issue with releasing Mobipocket in China for some reason? You'll probably have to ask iRex to get an answer.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote