View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 01:38 PM   #43
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
That's what I figured... but that is still per account. So, if you have two PCs and two accounts you can have 12 devices.

Does anyone know if the Sony software sees each VM as a different PC device?

BOb
When my wife and I had seperate accounts, we could have had a total of 10 registered readers. But her reader would not rewad books in my account and visa-versa. And when you plug in your reader to a different account and authorize it, the books from the account the reader used to be registered with no longer work. But the books to the account it's now registered to will work.

No idea on the VM sessions.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote