View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 06:53 AM   #5
laurla
Addict
laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle pw
Quote:
Originally Posted by worktolive View Post
If you were waiting for any more books on the B&N sale to come down in price at Amazon, it looks like the last batch of them was price matched this afternoon.

I was waiting for Third Grave Dead Ahead by Darynda Jones to be reduced at Amazon to $3.99 and it just came down about an hour ago.
Thanks for the heads up! I was watching for the rest of the Destiny series from Toni Blake to drop...

Even though it's Monday am, I thought I would check to see if Amazon's price had and was still dropped - and they are!! So I'm off to one-click before they go back up
laurla is offline   Reply With Quote