View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 01:04 PM   #668
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
For the pats 2 years I've told myself to set my goal to 50 books, but then I ended up piling on to it in a case of "my eyes being bigger than my stomach". So next year I'm sticking to 50 books, period, with the only provision being that I read/finish any series that I have not read/finish from my list this year.

I will track the number of pages read simply out of curiosity.
I set mine to 50 this year, and when I hit that last week I was so tempted to increase it but I finally let it go.

Next year I don't think I'm going to have a number goal at all. I'll set the GR widget for tracking purposes, but I want to do something different. (In addition to our perpetual series challenges, that is. )
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote