View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 11:53 AM   #6
PatNY
Zennist
PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350, Nook HD+ & HD
Thanks for your reviews/thoughts. Do the two of you who have the Note live in the U.S.?

I'm just wondering when this will come to the U.S. This is the first tablet that actually has me excited. I find the iPad just too cumbersome and heavy to read comfortably on for long periods of time. I like the 7" tablets but they aren't that portable. The 5.3" Note seems to be just the perfect size for a portable reading device. And I love the stylus and writing capabilities. I have no problem reading on the little ipod Touch for hours, so I figure the Note will even be better.

This is definitely on my radar. I just hope it's reasonably priced when it comes here.

A few questions --

1) Does it come with a reading app already installed?
2) Is there a compatible android reading app that has most of the features of Stanza -- specifically the ability to automatically sort your books into collections using tags applied in Calibre?

--Pat
PatNY is offline   Reply With Quote