View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 09:48 AM   #5
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Just to back up the part where your problem is not seen as common.
Recently I had problemms installing the update "broken pipe". on Ubuntu.
The problem report was classed as a possible corrupt download source and a side door to the upgrade file was given.
The next upgrade failed.. Then the Me too's started coming in.. Kovid gave it a hard look and asked we perform some steps (I am not a programmer) and post the results.
My results looked exactly the same as another's... We had the same configuration (pretty much Vanilla)

The bug was traced and Fixed.

ntll more identical errors show, we can only assume it is a problem with you installation/configuration of Vista.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote