View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 09:12 AM   #4
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldwalker View Post
comments like "This program has 0 stars from me so far, its way to buggy" are not a good tactic to motivate the developers to leap to do exactly what you want in order to earn your approval. Starting off on a hostile note leads to less helpfulness
I saw the post and decided to read it and help. I run Vista and I knew part of the solution. I got to the hostile part, however, and reacted in kind. Then I took a deep breath, edited my response to a nicer tone, and started to reply. Then as I was in the middle of the answer, I thought, "Why bother?", and deleted the whole thing. Hostility is definitely not the way to get help. Calibre installs and runs without a problem on Vista.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote