View Single Post
Old 12-06-2022, 08:20 AM   #279
silverraven
Guru
silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle 4NTB x 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
The substitute clip on my mp3 player broke last night, but it wasn't too difficult to remove the glued-on part from the device. I carefully pried it loose with a blade, then was able to peel/rub off most of the residue and glue on another clip.

So all in all, I'm giving these clips a thumbs-up--the first clip lasted a month, and with a package of 50, I expect I'm good to go for a while.
I need to order some of these for all my clipless clips. They just sit in a box, poor little things.
S
silverraven is offline   Reply With Quote