Thread: Forma Battery tanking?
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2020, 01:24 AM   #24
DevonHess
Can't actually read
DevonHess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DevonHess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DevonHess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DevonHess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DevonHess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DevonHess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DevonHess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DevonHess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DevonHess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DevonHess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DevonHess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Kobo Sage, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThierryJACD View Post
Hello
With my Forma, I read 1 hour per day, the screen brightness level at 9%
Using the cover and sleep mode, I have to charge the kobo every 3 days, even if I am not using it.
There is a big issue with the sleep mode.
I bought it a year ago and I factory reset it a month later because of this issue but without success.
Then I set the parameters, sleep mode after 10 min, switch off after 15 min.
Thanks to that now I charge the kobo every 3 weeks.
I have a very similar setup. Forma, an hour a day average, brightness 10%, sleep cover.

Except my power settings are still set to default (sleep after 15, turn off never) and I also only charge approx. every 3 weeks. Weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrik View Post
or maybe graphene batteries will make it a mute point
It's actually "moot point."
DevonHess is offline   Reply With Quote