View Single Post
Old 07-06-2020, 02:27 PM   #709
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Also, I recommend the non-canon chapters that were originally going to be Accepting the Lance until the authors had to toss 70,000+ words out the door and start over. They're being posted, a chapter at a time as "The Wrong Lance", up on the Splinter Universe. Some interesting scenes, for sure. Some of this did make it back into Accepting the Lance, but others, sadly, did not. However, reading these sections has pushed me to do a re-read, mostly Audible, of Lance. Just to make sure I keep track of which is canon and which is NOT.
Heads Up: Chapter 6 of The Wrong Lance is up on the Splinter Universe.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote