View Single Post
Old 06-21-2018, 05:52 AM   #4
nimapourkarimi
Connoisseur
nimapourkarimi is a rising star in the heavensnimapourkarimi is a rising star in the heavensnimapourkarimi is a rising star in the heavensnimapourkarimi is a rising star in the heavensnimapourkarimi is a rising star in the heavensnimapourkarimi is a rising star in the heavensnimapourkarimi is a rising star in the heavensnimapourkarimi is a rising star in the heavensnimapourkarimi is a rising star in the heavensnimapourkarimi is a rising star in the heavensnimapourkarimi is a rising star in the heavens

Device: iPad mini 3, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
I must confess, I'm a bit confused. On my mac, the audiobooks are in iTunes with no way to add them to iBooks. I have no problem changing the sort fields on audiobooks in iTunes via the Audiobook info in the right click menu for each audiobook. On my iOS device, they are in the iBook app, but I've found no way to manage meta data on my iOS devices. Have audiobooks finally been moved to the book app in Mojave? As far as I can tell, once an epub book has been imported into iBook, there is no way to change the meta data.
Actually you can change the metadata in iBooks for mac in list view, but it's limited to title, author and categories with no sorting options.
nimapourkarimi is offline   Reply With Quote