View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 02:29 PM   #30
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josieb1 View Post
A few years ago I hit issues with our account due to too many returns. I still buy a lot but like tubemonkey says I only buy items I know I want and I rarely return. I don't buy from third party sellers at all and rarely review. Touch wood we are now okay, but I also ensure that anything digital I buy is backed up promptly and liberated. Losing our Amazon account wouldn't be a disaster but it would be inconvenient.
I bought an iron (to iron clothes) from a third party seller. I got notified when it was likely to arrive. It was coming via the mail. It didn't arrive then. I gave it some more time and when it still didn't arrive, I contacted the seller to say it has not yet arrived. I was told it probably got lost and my money was refunded.

As for returns, the last thing I returned was a defective case fro my H2O. The magnets didn't line up properly and thus it didn't close.

When I buy something from Amazon and I'm not looking for a specific brand, I look at the description, price, and reviews of multiple items until I make my decision. By doing this, I rarely have to make returns. I don't buy witht he outlook of oh, if I don't like it, I can always return it. I buy with the idea of keeping it. I will return if it's defective and I don't want another. I don't return because I made a mistake and it's not fit for purpose.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote