View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 12:06 PM   #26
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wearever View Post
I hope not. I ordered with prime with free returns, but who knows ? This is the first time a cancelled order was shipped to me. I know if I waited till the next day then it would have been too late to cancel on 2 day shipping, but this was only one hr. after. Maybe I should switch back to delayed shipping ? Just in case.
Usually, every time I order something from Amazon. When the message tells me the order has been placed, there is a notice saying it can be cancelled within a certain time frame. (I think the last time I ordered something it was an hour). I should think if you can prove that it was cancelled within that time frame, you'd be off the hook.
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote