View Single Post
Old 07-20-2017, 10:52 AM   #6
Deskisamess
Wizard
Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad mini, 2021 iPad Pro 12.9",Paperwhite 6.8"
I vastly prefer ebooks, and the price of a book is not taken into consideration. The ability to enlarge the text, and make other adjustments, are the reasons.

If price was the only thing to consider, I'd be buying used books from the local thrift shops.

I can't easily read paperbacks, and hardbacks are heavy and take up a lot of room. I wear progressive lenses, and have had poor vision since I was 5. Trying to read small print for too long can bring on bouts of mild nystagmus, which can lead to vertigo.

When I bought my first Kindle in 2009, it was wonderful. I hadn't been able to read the way I wanted to for years.
Deskisamess is offline   Reply With Quote