View Single Post
Old 05-11-2015, 12:46 PM   #4
DoctorM
Groupie
DoctorM herds cats with both ease and graceDoctorM herds cats with both ease and graceDoctorM herds cats with both ease and graceDoctorM herds cats with both ease and graceDoctorM herds cats with both ease and graceDoctorM herds cats with both ease and graceDoctorM herds cats with both ease and graceDoctorM herds cats with both ease and graceDoctorM herds cats with both ease and graceDoctorM herds cats with both ease and graceDoctorM herds cats with both ease and grace

Device: none
@eschwartz- That's about what I thought. But for Overdrive or signing up for Kobo, wouldn't the current authorization work if I opened a new account with it...
Yeah, I see the wisdom of resetting it. Can that only be done with Sony's Reader for PC software?

@Rizla - I think the previous owner did a factory reset. It did ask all the region questions when I first started it and the firmware version was a really low number compared to the current one before I flashed it.
It doesn't explain the non-drmed books that were present. I suppose he could have copied them there via windows after resetting.

I also don't think a factory reset has any effect on authorization on the T1.
DoctorM is offline   Reply With Quote