View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 10:17 PM   #3
Dullahir
Zealot
Dullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blueDullahir can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Android
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
No need to launch calibre to use its viewer

Just associate it (ebook-viewer.exe) via your operating system, with the file types you want it to read - then you can use it from anywhere you can see one of those files.

The file types must be those that calibre can convert from

BR
Oh wow!! So very simple, haha! Thank you so very much, mate! =) Mmmmmm.. I'm also tempted to remove my other ebook readers, especially the ones who think that the 3rd book in a series comes before the first. >.>

Will Calibre 'Store' books indefinitely if I so choose to keep them saved within the program? Is it recommended to do this when using the Ebook Viewer as default? (I enjoy the library feature a few other ebook readers have, such as ComicRack, ADE and Mobiread.)

Last edited by Dullahir; 05-15-2013 at 10:21 PM.
Dullahir is offline   Reply With Quote